Thursday, May 26, 2005

Game Over!

Well folks, we tried! We really, really tried but when the phone rang about 4:00 PM yesterday and I was told that I was not the winner, this run came to an end. Congratulations to Scott Pierce for winning the competition.

I would be lying if I told you I wasn't extremely dissappointed in the outcome. I know very little about what the final score totals were. Nothing but the finishing order was announced on the news last night.

I cannot begin to tell you how much all of your support meant to me through this process. When I found out, felt bad for everyone who had put so much effort into helping me on this. I was hoping to have a big TV for you all to come over and watch.

Huge thanks to Brent Ashcroft, Matt Kucinski, and Darrell Schuur at Fox 17 for all of their help in making my time on the air look as good as it did. Thanks also to Christian Frank, Michelle DeSelms, and Peter Chan for making me a part of their team for a couple of nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home